Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Small summer update

Hey readers,

This is going to be a rather small post, I am a pretty booked up with work and tired, so forgive me! Anyways, reason why I was writing this post is someone shared a gameplay video of Killzone 4 at E3. To be honest, I totally missed it but as I was watching the video, it turns out there were a few assets used that I had created during my internship. I can't show them off individually (as far as I know) but go have a look at the video to see what I'm talking about.

Somewhere around 4:50 you'll see a large server and a portable server, and those were two of the assets I had created from scratch to finish (high/low poly + texturing and shader. @5:30 A better look at the large server.

Cheers,

Stefan Groenewoud



No comments:

Post a Comment